Thursday, June 30, 2005

 

Group Blogs - The Essence of Cool

The Eternal Revolution is coming! It's a blog collaborative I'm starting up that will be affiliated with my church. It will be officially unveiled sometime this summer. Stay tuned. This is also part of the reason my blogging on this site has been fairly light as of late.

Speaking of collaborative blogging start-ups, Bonnie, a friend of PlaidBerry, and six other women have launched a new effort entitled, Intellectuelle. It seems Marla Swoffer has spearheaded this effort. I've only recently discovered Marla's own blog, but I'm already giving it high marks for her references to both C.S. Lewis AND Seinfeld. These ladies will undoubtedly have some interesting things to say.

Lastly, I should note that Dignan has brought in a few other characters from the Bottle Rocket cast to join in the blogging fun. Suffice to say I will be keeping a keen eye on Mr. Henry's trickery over there. Bird Dog to Scarecrow...

Oh, and on more a random note, I'd highly recommend checking out the new White Stripes disc. It's some good ole' fashioned rock and roll for summer. Peace.

Comments:
Heyla,

Another group blog? all from one church?

try this one: www.blogspectrum.blogspot.com
 
It will start with a group of folks from the same church. Although I'm considering the idea of others around the blogosphere being invited to join in so not sure about that yet.
 
Hey came across your site looking for other adult web master related sites, and yours came up. Not bad ranking for the terms "adult web master" anyway i invite you all since im here to join my new forum! Start posting today! Makecash.org
 
Great blog you have. I have a site about gibson banjo history. You can check it out at gibson banjo history
 
WOW! What a great site you have here. I found it from my search for alternative medicine doctor and it's a cut above the others. Even though my research lead me here and the revelance may not be exact, your content is very beneficial and rewarding. Here's some of me results regarding alternative medicine doctor
 
Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue
 
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Nude amateur kerry Lowering dose of paxil free naked amateurs photos canada amateur pics Keno reeves video keno v4
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?