Monday, May 16, 2005

 

A Cultural Creative

That's the first I've heard of this term, but judging from the definition I suppose it makes sense... If you want to do a little spiritual self-examination, you can check this out:

You scored as Cultural Creative. Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative

69%

Romanticist

56%

Fundamentalist

50%

Postmodernist

38%

Idealist

38%

Existentialist

31%

Modernist

25%

Materialist

13%

What is Your World View?
created with QuizFarm.com

Link found via Living Room.

Comments:
I am a culture creative. I tend to agree although I have never shied away with being involved with a particular religion. I do however feel that regardless of your religion, it is the personal relationship that you develop with God that defines your spirit, not your denomination.
 
Good point. If by "particular religion" they mean Christianity in general, then I have never shied away from that either. I've never been one to adhere to a particular denomination, though. FYI - I like your blog and check it out fairly regularly. Thanks for stopping by.
 
I took the test and I absolutely resent being branded a "postmodernist." That's probably one of the most unflattering names I've been called in recent memory!
 
Looking for information and found it at this great site... »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?