Sunday, March 06, 2005

 
"Take this soul, stranded in some skin and bones, take this soul and make it sing."

- "Yahweh" from U2's How To Dismantle an Atom Bomb


Posted by Hello


Breckenridge, Colorado Posted by Hello


Some Buffalo Soldiers Guarding the Foothills of the Colorado Rockies:


Posted by Hello


Genessee Park, Colorado Posted by Hello

I've spent the last years Rocky Mountain Way...

And now that I've figured out the whole digital camera thing (a little behind the curve on that one I know), I can actually start to post some of this glorious scenery. I took the top two pics today on a snowshoe trip. I spotted the buffalo on the way home. Uh, the splendor of Colorado.

Comments:
Fantastic! I love the buffalo soldiers. It sure looks beautiful there. It's Sunday here in NZ and these photos really reminded me of God's artistry - thanks Chad.
 
best regards, nice info »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?